Tuesday 14 February 2017

PRONOIA

[The King's Poet] Croxt:


Prolonged Hope;
extended grace and mercies.
Got up, thank the Lord for the day.
A new day today, even better day tomorrow.
Without this music, really not a morning person.
Music; the colours we listen to.
The groove we vibe to.
The beat we dance to.
Positivity, my way, all the way up
we do not stop; it nuh change suh.
Abundance galore, God's on my team
up to the top, finessing urban dance styles
lifestyle, my style, condo, lifestyle
Good times and good vibes
Grooving to Bazokizo with you
everything, working out in our favour.
Got love, Got faith, Got God;
keep blessing me and i will
keep loving you.

You're welcome; what a view! Sometimes the remedy's a melody. Tide changes and it feel like we tied to changes. Back like you never left; you're one of a kind. A beautiful mind. Take it easy; on a wave, up here, feeling breezy. Speakeasy, in God we Trust. Love, one of a kind. Gonna do what we do. Gonna love what we do. & when the day comes to an end, they will have loved me for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment