Wednesday 29 January 2014

If Karma was a beach

If Karma was a beach, I would be so freaking rich,
but karma is not a beach so I'll just end this here.
Or what if karma was really a beach?
Like a beach, beach.
With the sand all over, and the rocks getting rolled over,
by the waves of the ocean.
I don't know how to surf yet,
but I bet I would ride the waves in the emotion
it gives. I'd get.
I would dive into the depths by the sides,
swimming, then fishing.
Fishing, then swimming.
Whichever comes first, I would decide.
I'm very sure I would make the most out of it.
I would even go collecting all the seashells,
o ba myself,
and give them to the little girl, Michelle,
She'd sell the seashells at the sea shore,
she makes the money,
she's happy and I am happy.
I'd go for picnics too, in my neck of the woods,
eat all the best foods,
and in the nick of time,
I'd be back on the glistening sand,
and tossing a frisbee.
The sweetness in these moments,
is like the honey from a free bee,
or the money that comes easy,
flowing in and calming me,
like the breeze from the ocean.
I'd play volleyball too!
or why not?
Catch a volley with some friends and some strangers!
mommy said don't speak to them, but we see no danger,
We'd play some soccer on the sands,
even if the ball won't bounce when it lands,
after all, it is the fun that counts.
We'd bury each other in the sand,
then build sand castles, I know you understand.
We'd write our names right in the sand,
and hope to leave a legacy chasing after the wind and the waves.
We would then relax and daydream,
or go back to my beach house's sauna and steam,
or gym, or take a ride on the Jeep,
Wrangler and head over back to Karma, the beach,
Just to watch the sunset, and take lots of pictures,
of the flawless mother nature.
When it's dark at night;
bonfire party!!!!!!
Yes, at the beach!
just because we would be rich ninjas and ninjas,
ain't worried 'bout nothin'.
I promise you, we'd have an awesome time!
Only, just only., if karma was a beach.

Karma on the real is a returning boomerang,
and because it draws back tides that were sent forth,
I'm forcing myself to believe that Karma is really a beach.
I'll sit here as I write this and watch the waves go forth then come back,
because Karma, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a beach.

"Now as a man is like this or like that, 
according as he acts and according as he behaves, so will he be;
a man of good acts will become good, a man of bad acts, bad;
he becomes pure by pure deeds, bad by bad deeds;

And here they say that a person consists of desires,
and as his desire, so is his will;
and as his will, so is his deed;
and whatever deed he does, that he will reap."
                             - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, 7th Century BC

No comments:

Post a Comment