Saturday 29 June 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes we get introduced to something new,
a whole different empire of thought, a different view,
and we are lost at first, blinded so fast,
and it's a love and/or hate sight,
We plunge into the waters, dive into the depths,
meet confusions, create solutions, 
set a pace or break without a trace.
We make mistakes, or we are too careful but overlook the things that are at stake.
Whether we know how to swim when we dive,
whether we will know what speed to rise to when we drive,
or whether we accept the situations when and where we arrive,
if we will become the masters of our fate and thrive,
or if we are too susceptible to the conditions against our will to survive,
will we;
Let the light be cast in our direction?
will we;
Let the truth project our reflections?
will we;
Let the life in us, provide a chance, to overcome and outride our imperfections?
I ask.
& I'm sorry that on Twitter I'm all over your mentions., with questions.
& I'm sorry that, on my stalking trips, I followed you., to the booth and overheard your confessions.
I wasn't the priest on duty but I could tell you were pissed by the beauty,
of your sins and transgressions,
the scenes of your indiscretions,
the pain of the burden on your shoulders,
the bravery forgotten so soon of a soldier,
who dared to go out of his way, taking all the risks he could afford, in the brevity of time he could not.



No comments:

Post a Comment